Development in Rural areas

Bachu Abdallah made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Local Government

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Local Government should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Local Government,

I am from Kayonza District, Kabare sector , Gitara cell, Gahombya Village.
Our cell has never had access to water, Roads, Electricity health center , nursery school , and so on.
Is there any plan of us getting these bassic infrastructure like every where else in the country?
Is there any contribution we need to make as citizen from the area so that we also benefit

Yours faithfully,