Ask for detail information

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Higher Education Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Higher Education Council,

I would like to ask for the following information under Law no 04/2013 of 08/02/2013 relating to access to information.

How can i know that i have successful applied for bursary
And what benefit of sign up on HEC

Yours faithfully,