How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. Sobanukirwa helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
Sobanukirwa covers requests to 641 authorities, including:
- National ID Agency 116 requests
- National Intelligence and Security Services 18 requests
- Ministry of Local Government 15 requests
- Ministry of Health 14 requests
- Ministry of Justice 13 requests
- Ministry of Education 10 requests
- Ministry of Public Service and Labor 8 requests
- Rwanda National Police 8 requests
- Ministry of Information Technology and Communication 6 requests
- Kimironko sector 5 requests
- Rwanda Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration 5 requests
- Kanombe sector 5 requests
- Gasabo district 5 requests
- Ngoma sector, Huye district 5 requests
- National Capacity Building Secretariat 4 requests
- Gatunda sector 4 requests
- Kagarama sector 4 requests
- Office of the Ombudsman 4 requests
- Rwanda Education Board 4 requests
- City of Kigali 3 requests
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning 3 requests
- Rwanda Media Commission 3 requests
- Ndera sector 3 requests
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and East African Community Affairs 3 requests
- Rwanda Agriculture Board 3 requests
- Rwanda Meteorology Agency 3 requests
- Ministry of Infrastructure 3 requests
- Niboye sector 3 requests
- University of Rwanda 3 requests
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation 3 requests
- Rwanda Cooperative Agency 3 requests
- Rwanda Development Board 3 requests
What information has been released?
Sobanukirwa users have made 457 requests, including:
4 months ago